The Era-Net Mundus Network is an exchange program between Russian and European universities, meant to stimulate international cooperation and link together various higher education institutions. It is funded by the European Commission.
- University of Barcelona (UB), Spain
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. BarcelonaTech (UPC), Spain
- Radboud University Nijmegen (RUN), The Netherlands
- University of Poitiers (U. Poitiers), France
- University of Duisburg-Essen (UDE), Germany
- University of Glasgow (UoG), United Kingdom
- University of Siena (UniSi), Italy
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (SUA), Slovakia
- Jagiellonian Univerisity (UJ), Poland
- Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Jena), Germany
- Russian State Hydrometeorological University (RSHU), Russia
- Siberian Federal University (SibFU), Russia
- South Ural State University (SUSU), Russia
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), Russia
- Demidov Yaroslavl State University (YSU), Russia
- Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN),
- Russia Saint Petersburg University (SPbU), Russia
- Pskov State Pedagogical University (PSPU)
- Must be a European undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral student,
- Must be a national of one of the eligible European countries,
- Must be a registered student at one of the universities within the partnership,
- Must be proficient in the official language of the host country.
- Application Form (personal details, home institution, academic qualifications, motivation statement, host university, language skills...),
- Photocopy of passport,
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass Model),
- Academic Achievements (Depends on the mobility level),
- Languages knowledge certificates (in accordance with the host institution language and level requirements),
- Recommendation Letters will be considered,
- Undergraduate diploma,
- Academic transcripts.
*All documents must be submitted in English
For detailed information, please consult the ERA-NET Mundus website.